Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Prized Peony Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
If you love the Mini Pizza Boxes you will definitely want to check out these Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes. They measure 5-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ x 1″. Decorate and fill these empty boxes with Note Cards & Envelopes or treats. I love new Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color. It’s bright, bold and beautiful!
I made a divided insert for the inside as seen here. I haven’t quite figured what I am going to put in there so I put the 2020-2022 In Color Ink Refills in it for size reference.
The divider measures: 3-3/4″ x 8-1/4″ and is scored at 1-3/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″, 5″, 5-3/4″ and 6-1/2″ and folded as pictured below.
The Peony Dies has a long edge piece which I cut out, reversed and cut again to make this beautiful band piece.
Here are a few process pictures. To create depth on the background piece I went through several different processes to achieve a mixed media look.
I took the Magenta Madness Classic Stampin’ Pad and put it direct to the plastic wrap, sprayed with water and smooshed it onto the Fluid 100 Water Color Paper.
Remove excess ink by blotting with a paper towel.
This stamp from the Textured Essentials Stamp Set is perfect for adding a small design to the very back piece.
I used a Sponge Brayer and Basic Gray to color the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box.
Here is a closeup on the top. It is hard to see but I used the Water Painters to flick Basic Gray onto the background prior to assembling.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden.
Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – – – YOU ARE HERE
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
Today’s Supply List: