Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! Strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
So I have this 6×6 package of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and thought what am I going to do with all this? 48 double-sided sheets to be exact. I found that it is great for masculine and nature cards as well as to make the little crates too. I wanted to do something different and fun with it though to really show off all the beautiful wood textures that come in this pack. I decided to make this little treat and or gift card holder.
These papers pair beautifully with Tranquil Tide cardstock, the 1/4″ Copper Trim and the Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Here are a few more pictures showing the various wood texture varieties.
Aren’t all these wood textures gorgeous?! These are easy to make and great for parties, weddings, etc.
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9th!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
Today’s Supply List: