Welcome to the Pals February 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Case the Catty”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will copy or remake projects from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and brochures. After all, who doesn’t CASE (Copy and Share Everything) once in a while. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Page 4 of the Occasions Catalog inspired my four mini 3×3 cards and envelopes. I just LOVE all the fun colors in the Picture Perfect Party DSP and the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set is so much.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on March 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at BlueLineStamping
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Apron of Love
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Wendy Klein at DogGone Delightful Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
Today’s Supply List: