Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase products that can add sparkle and/or shine for a finishing touch. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I felt like doing something for the new year that is fast approaching. I seriously don’t know where 2016 has gone, do you? Here is my project, which definitely sparkles and shines!
I hope you are enjoying the hop! Here is to a happy 2017 for each and every one of you!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Zaring Browning at StampWithMeKZB.com
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Today’s Supply List:
6 thoughts on “All That Sparkles and Shines”
Oh my gosh Tricia! What a great way to start off the new year with a BANG! Beautiful card.
Now that’s some sparkle and shine!! Love it! This would be so nice to display for the new year! Thanks for sharing!
Fantastic card… looks like you will be all set with your New Years Eve decorations… great way to sparkle & shine!
Awesome card Tricia!
Could you please share the way to fold the card when making it.
Such a lovely card. I wanted to know what the front of the card would look like cause it looks like the first fold is a valley fold.
Hi Janice! Thank you so much. The card measures 11″ long and 3.5″ wide. The smaller 4 sections are scored at 2″ each, which leaves the “celebrate” section at 3″. As the folds are now the numbers are on top when folded close. You could easily reverse that first valley fold so that they are behind. Each time I scored, I reveresed the paper. Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day!