Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
When I think of family I immediately think of gift giving. Who doesn’t like to brighten the day of those you love. These projects are quick and easy ways to spruce up the gift giving.
First up is a tiny treat holder.
Second is some pretty packaging. I love to take nature photographs, especially flowers. I had some prints made and used the circle punch, ribbon, stapler, treat bags and voila!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Karen Zaring Browning
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at Expressivley Deb
Today’s Supply List:
5 thoughts on “April 2016 Families First Blog Hop”
Beautiful… I love that you combined your two passions!
Tricia, your flower photos are absolutely gorgeous! I love how they go so wonderfully with the WW Ribbon! So rich! And your box presented on a doily-ooo la la!!
Your flower pictures are stunning! What a great way to show off your artwork!
Your gift bags with the flower pictures are stunning! What a great idea!
Tricia, love the treat ideas for family! The little treat box is adorable. Really love your photographs punched and used on the mini treat bags! A very personal touch!