When stamping the wild rose I found it easiest to line up the images where indicated by arrows (see below). These two point that jut out are easily recognizable and line up easily. Using Highland Heather, I stamped wild rose image 1 (see below) by stamping off then with image 2 (see below) I stamped full strength. Image 3 was stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento ink for a crisp outline. Lastly for the leaves I only did the two steps indicated by the green stars in Granny Apple Green and Tuxedo Black Memento.
Here you can see the sentiment and rose are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals, the leaves are stamped on the card front layer, and some vellum pieces to add a little something extra without them over powering the stamped images.