Hi there! So I wanted to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches #200 challenge. I am really drawn to the new Lighthearted Leaves stamps set that is available September 1st in the upcoming Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog.
I knew I wanted to make this card clean and simple yet colorful hence using the baby wipe technique. I love this technique! It can really add a lot by doing just a little.
You will need:
1) Clear stamp case or other container
2) Baby Wipe
FYI: I use Huggies Natural Care and pattern/brand does not matter or affect your stamping
3) Your favorite colors of Stamping’ ink refills
4) Stamp set of your choice
5) Paper of your choice
1) Place the baby wipe into the case or container
2) Start dropping ink in random pattern on the baby wipe
FYI: I start with the lighter colors and use much less of darker colors as eventually they bleed together and sometimes the darker colors can over power.
3) Start stamping using the baby wipe like an ink pad
There is no right or wrong way to do this and most importantly…..have fun!