Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Home for the Holidays, so the design team created a project for the holiday of their choice. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
North Pole Mischief Card and Ornament
Before we get into a little mischief, I wanted to say that I am so happy to be back and hopping along with the Pals today as I missed the hop the past two months. I was on vacation in Hawaii (my first time) with family in September and it was beyond amazing. I missed October’s hop because I was super sick. So very thankful to be healthy, happily creating and sharing again!
The North Pole Mischief stamp set just makes me smile so I thought it would be fun to create this cute card and a matching ornament that could be given together as a gift.
You might have noticed that I added some dimension and interest to the background by using one of the Artistic Masks and Cherry Cobbler ink.
Here is a closeup of this fun ornament that is sure to bring a smile to someone’s face.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 14th. Our theme will be Last Minute Gift/Card Ideas.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs