Pals Blog Hop – Quiet Meadow for Mom
Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Great Family Occasions.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Quiet Meadow for Mom
Celebrating mom with a vibrant slimline card that is sure to brighten her day is definitely a great family occasion. I don’t know about you but I love dies but I think the negative space they leave behind are underutilized. This card showcases the die negatives. You are getting a sneak peek at the new Quiet Meadow Bundle coming out on May 4th if you are wondering what set these stem beauties are from.
- We don’t have any ribbon in the Bermuda Bay color so I made my own using the White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. Simply take on of the Bermuda Bay Blends and color it. You can create any ribbon color you need by using any of the Blends!
I made this beautiful and vibrant background paper using one of the Basic Patterns Decorative Masks and Ink Refills. You can see what is left of the sheet of paper below after I cut off a portion for card.
The card interior is decorated with the actual die cuts from the outside which is a great way to coordinate them. Don’t forget to decorate those envelopes!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 12th when our theme is “2021-2023 New In Colors” when our Design Team creates a project with the new family of In Colors for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Annette Elliott at AEstamps a Latte