Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!, number 11 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
The Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die makes pillow boxes in a snap or should I say a pass through the Big Shot! Here I have taken 2 of them and made a longer version. The piecing together is nicely hidden by a permanent belly band.
Aren’t these bottles perfectly spooky. From the moment I saw the Sweet Hauntings stamp set I knew I wanted to watercolor with it! So much fun and super easy.
The next stop is Brian King at Stamp with Brian, number 13 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
Today’s Supply List: