Last week’s Crafty Hour was how to create this sweet Tic Tac box and coordinating card that are perfect for gifting!
I wanted to share the written measurements for the Tic Tac box (see below) and you can see the instructional video here on my YouTube channel.
Tic Tac Box ~ Base
- Box base cardstock measures 3-5/8″ x 5-3/4″
- Score along the 5-3/4″ side at 1-7/8″, 2-5/8″, 4-1/2″, and 5-1/4″
- Rotate counter clockwise
- Score along the 3-5/8″ side at 3/4″
Tic Tac Box ~ Lid
- Box lid DSP (designer series paper) measures 2-3/16″ x 5-7/8″
- Score along the 5-7/8″ side at 1-29/32 (just after 1-7/8″), 2-11/16″, 4-19/32″ (just before 4-5/8″), and 5-3/8″
- Rotate clockwise
- Score along the 2-3/16″ side at 1-3/8″
They are so sweet and sure to bring a smile to someone’s face. You can make them for any occasion or just because.
Here I made it with Balmy Blue. Which do you prefer?