Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for June. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2015 – 2016 annual catalog. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jessica Wilson at My Papercraft Universe, number 27 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I am so very happy to participate in my very FIRST Pals Blog Hop and can’t thank you enough for stopping by! I could not wait to get my hands on the new Brick Wall embossing folder. So many possibilities and fun to be had with this one.
Here is a closeup where you can see that I used the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to fill in the mortar.
The next stop is Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom, number 29 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at stampingserenity.blogspot.com
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Mase Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jessica Wilson at My Papercraft Universe
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
Keep Creating – Tricia
16 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop: In With the New………Brick Wall Embossing Folder”
I LOVE the idea of using the gel pen for mortar–brilliant! It looks fantastic!
Thanks, Deb! Ever since I first saw that folder I wanted to do that.
Great card! I love that you used the pen to fill in the mortar.
Nice tip about the gel pen and lovely photos of your beautiful card.
I love it! The color combo is gorgeous and the gel pen to make the mortar is such a great idea!
Wow! Just wow! I love the look of the brick with the gel pen! The colors are just perfect, too. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card!
Welcome to your first Pals Blog Hop, Tricia! I love the card and coordinating envelope. And of course, the brick/mortar is brilliant!
You nailed your first blog hop, Tricia! The gel pen and brick TIEF is a fantastic idea!!
What a GREAT idea using the Signo pen for mortar! Easier and less cleanup than brayering ink onto the folder. So glad you hopped!!
Such a clever idea to use the white gel pen for the mortar. Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Your card is gorgeous! LOVE the colors, the simple layout that lets the TIEF really stand out, AND the signo ink pen for the grout! What a fantastic idea! TFS
I love this! After seeing this lovely example, I can hardly wait to use mine!! Stunning!
my favorite. enough said.
Tricia, this is fabulous! So happy you are part of the blog hop!!
So much to love! The color combination for one, the Antique Brad on the flower…but the gel pen for mortar? Get! Out! I’m gonna have to try this.