Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I had a lot of fun playing with the Magical Mermaid stamp set. It colors beautifully whether you are watercoloring, using colored pencils or whatever you may choose. First off, this is stamped on the Shimmery White cardstock which adds that little extra sparkle. I chose to clear emboss the tail, watercolor it and then give it a fussy cut to make it pop a little. I sponged various colors onto the background for an underwater look. I then went over it with the aqua painter. After it had dried I went back over the under water bubbles with Wink of Stella clear brush. Without further ado, here is my Magical Mermaid birthday card.
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
Today’s Supply List:
6 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Pick a “B””
I hesitate on the mermaid set, but after seeing your card it has moved up on my list! Love it !
Beautiful water coloring!
Oh, she’s so beautiful! I needed inspiration for this set!
So soft! I am ordering this next month so thanks for the inspiration!
Tricia, this card is nothing short of magical!!!! I can almost see the little mermaid singing with all her treasures. Thanks for sharing 🙂
Beautiful Tricia. You’re talents really bring this image to life!