Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature cards made using “wicked” folds. What is a “wicked” fold? It is anything other than the standard A2 card fold. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I decided to make a Halloween box card. It is a super fun card to make! Just remember to get the size of your paper right before scoring and folding. I used 3 sheets of paper before I realized I hadn’t trimmed it to the right size. LOL! Here is what it looks like closed with the belly band around it.
Here is what it looks like once belly band is removed.
Here is the box card opened in the “box” form.
Here it is completely unfolded.
Isn’t is cute? Did you notice that there is no adhesive and that it is simply the folds holding it in the box form? The tutorial can be found here: Box Card Tutorial
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth Fairweather at Beth Fairweather Designs
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Today’s Supply List:
8 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop: Wicked Folds”
What a fun way to use designer series paper!! Thanks for sharing, Tricia!! (And I always end up using more paper than necessary for a new fold for exactly the same reason, LOL)
Love your wicked cool box card! Thanks for sharing the tutorial too!
What a creative and fun card Tricia! Thanks for the tutorial.
I love this! What a great idea!
Well, now that’s just very cute! Love that it opens up and holds a shape!!! Simply perfect
What a great card! I am going to have to try this folded card. Thank you for sharing and linking to the tutorial.
I wish I could come over so you could show me how to make this cute card!! So cute, Tricia!!
Wow This is the coolest card! I have never seen one like this before! Nice job!