Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I chose to CASE the In The Meadow stamp set located in the Occasions Catalog on page 28. This set is perfect for watercolor enthusiasts, whether you are just learning or you’ve been at it awhile.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
Today’s Supply List:
6 thoughts on “Pals February 2016 “CASE the Catty” Blog Hop 2016”
Beautiful watercoloring, Tricia. You are so right about this stamp set being great for learning that coloring technique. Well done…
Beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! Great CASE!
This is lovely and once again I love your photo. So perfect with that jar and jute string around it. Watercolor always intimidates me but this stamp set keeps popping up. I might have to try it some day. Beautiful card and lovely color and coloring. 🙂
Oh, how beautiful!! This is one of those stamp sets that is perfect for beginner and experienced alike. Wonderful CASEd card!!
Your colors and coloring are perfection, Tricia. I love this card!
This is one of my new favorite sets Tricia and you CASEd the example perfectly! Great for the beginner as well as the advanced crafter/artist. Thank you for such a beautiful card.