Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
First off I would like to tell you what initiated my project. While walking around in Target I happened to see something out of the corner of my eye in the Dollar Spot area. After closer inspection I found this clear, divided container.
Now I know it doesn’t look like much but I could totally see its potential! I discovered that I could make little 2-1/8″x2-1/8″ square cards to put in the 3 small divided areas.
So I made a tiny trio of birthday cards.
And a tiny trio of thank you cards.
And last but not least a tiny trio of hello cards.
As I assembled it I also added three trios of KitKat bars to complete the gift.
Here is the finished project. I think it will make a nice gift, how about you?
I hope you enjoyed my project and remember not to over look the plain jane items as they can turn out to be the cutest!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
You may be wondering about the small flower stamps. They came with the February Paper Pumpkin. Creativity in a box! March marks the 3 year anniversary of Paper Pumpkin and they have some exciting things planned for this month’s box. Subscribe by March 10th to get in on the fun. There is a link in the Supply List below.