Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
First off I would like to tell you what initiated my project. While walking around in Target I happened to see something out of the corner of my eye in the Dollar Spot area. After closer inspection I found this clear, divided container.
Now I know it doesn’t look like much but I could totally see its potential! I discovered that I could make little 2-1/8″x2-1/8″ square cards to put in the 3 small divided areas.
So I made a tiny trio of birthday cards.
And a tiny trio of thank you cards.
And last but not least a tiny trio of hello cards.
As I assembled it I also added three trios of KitKat bars to complete the gift.
Here is the finished project. I think it will make a nice gift, how about you?
I hope you enjoyed my project and remember not to over look the plain jane items as they can turn out to be the cutest!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
You may be wondering about the small flower stamps. They came with the February Paper Pumpkin. Creativity in a box! March marks the 3 year anniversary of Paper Pumpkin and they have some exciting things planned for this month’s box. Subscribe by March 10th to get in on the fun. There is a link in the Supply List below.
22 thoughts on “Spring has Sprung – Pals Blog Hop for March 2016”
Brilliant gift idea, Tricia! I love the mini cards!
Thank you! They were so fun to make and give.
These are so bright and happy! What a beautiful gift! Hope you don’t mind if I CASE your cards and make some 3×3 cards?
Thank you, Beth! Of course not. Have fun!
Absolutely adorable alternative project for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit. Love your cute gift box!!
Thank you, Debbie! I just love the stamps in that one. So cute and fun.
Now this is too cute!! I’m going below (which means to Town) later this week and I am going to look at Target for these! Very great idea!
Thank you, Mary! Hope you have as much fun with them as I did.
Tricia this is FANTASTIC! Way to keep your eyes open everywhere you go.
Love your project Tricia!
Thank you, Sue!
Such a cute gift idea, Tricia! I love little mini square cards and these are adorable!
Well now, that’s just the cutest idea I have seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing all the pretty cards and your inspiration!!!
Jennifer, thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
So clever! TFS!
i love your colors and idea for sprucing up a plain old container! What a nice gift, Tricia!
Thank you, Patti!
Wow! What a fun project, Tricia. This such a great gift idea and the cards themselves are all fantastic. I love the bright, cheery colors. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea.
Thank you, Shawn!