“Winter Wishes” Pals December 2015 Blog Hop
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December; we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! products that should be on everyone’s wish list. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My project is a home art decor or something more….
Why it doubles as a dry erase board!
Simply pick out your favorite picture frame, make a stamped insert of your choice and get a dry erase marker. This frame fits a 5″x7″ insert.
These make fabulous gifts! You can give them with multiple changeable inserts for various holidays or stamp a special someone’s name or initials for a personalized touch. The sky is the limit!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Today’s Supply List: