Pals Blog Hop – Anything With Wings – Canvas Wall Art
Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I had a duplicate of my Grandmother’s senior high school picture and used it to create this beautiful piece of canvas wall art.
Using a 10″x10″ canvas and the brick Decorative Mask, I applied Embossing Paste that was tinted with Smoky Slate Re-inker.
Once dry, I took the aqua painter, Blueberry Bushel and Blackberry Bliss Re-inkers and did a splatter technique to add color to the back ground. For a little additional color I sponged Smoky Slate over the bricks in a few places as well. proceeded to glue torn and cut pieces of the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. I applied glue using a sponge brush to the back side of the paper only. Once I placed it, I turned the canvas over and went over the area with my bone folder.
Stamp the flowers using Blackberry Bliss on the same color of cardstock and punch out 3 per flower and add a Perennial Essence Floral Center to each.
Stamp the butterflies using Blueberry Bushel on the same color cardstock and punch out 1 large and 2 small for a total of 3. Add some Wink of Stella clear to give the butterflies some sparkle.
One last look at the details. I also used the Leaf and Sprig Punches
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Today’s Supply List:
Additional supplies not listed below is a 10″x10″ canvas and a sponge paint brush to apply the glue.