Pals Blog Hop – Last Minute Gifts/Cards
Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Last Minute Gifts/Cards to inspire you with your holiday list. We really hope that you will be enjoy all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Leaves of Holly Card with Gift Card Holder
In a rush and need to give a last minute gift? If you answered yes, this last minute project is perfect for you! This card comes together quickly and has a built in gift card holder too.
Here you can see the card interior and gift card slot. You could also put a tea bag or a flat piece of chocolate in there.
- 1 piece of double sided designer series paper cut to 12″x5-1/4″
- Score at 4″ and 8″ on the 12″ side
- Cut one of the outter sections diagonally (be mindful of which side you want on the inside)
- 1 piece of cardstock cut to 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ (this will be the base)
- 1 piece of cardstock cut to 3-3/4″x5″ (this will be the interior piece)
Here are the pieces I used for my card. You can also see which side I chose to make the diagonal cut from.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 11th when our theme will be Sale-A-Bration Time. The design team will showcase projects made from Sale-A-Bration items.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose