Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October where we are celebrating an early Fall season by sharing Halloween and Autumn projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo, number 10 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I decided to make some little Halloween figures to decorate with. I thought Haunt Ya Later was the perfect stamp set to make these with. Here is the little vampire.
Here is the little witch all dressed up and ready to trick or treat.
Aren’t they just the cutest duo ever!
The next stop is Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper, number 12 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
Today’s Supply List: