If you missed this month’s Paper Pumpkin, head on back to the previous post. In this post I am sharing some alternative cards made with the leftovers from this month’s kit. After I put together the entire kit I had ALL of these leftovers and of course the stamp set.
Here is what I came up with for the alternative/leftovers card number 1. For this card I simply used the coordinating Pool Party card stock and stamped the sprig stamp in Night of Navy. It makes for a great pattern!
Here is what I came up with for the alternative/leftovers card number 2. I used the coordinating Calypso Coral card stock, leftover flowers, leaves, and I used one of the flower pop outs as a stencil. Fun!
If you would like to try Paper Pumpkin, now is the time. Click here to head on over to Paper Pumpkin and get the September kit at 50% off. Please read the details below.
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Unless you cancel your subscription, your membership will continue at full price after your first kit.