Pals Blog Hop – CASE the Catalog with Paradise Palms
Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is “CASE the Catalog” so the Design Team chose a card from the new Annual Catalog and has CASEd it with their own creative twist. We really hope that you are inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Paradise Palms Trio
I decided to go ahead and CASE all 3 of the Paradise Palms card samples on page 23 of the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Use the catalog like any other tool in your creative case. Whether you use it for inspiration, tips & tricks or shopping, it is a great tool to have on hand. Not feeling creative? Simply pick a catalog sample that sparks your creativity and recreate it as is, in your favorite color combination or make it your own. The catty as we like to call it is an amazing creative resource!
In case you don’t have your catalog near, here is Page 23 of the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog that I decided to CASE.
The first thing you probably noticed is that I chose a different color palette.
The second thing you might notice is the DSP (Designer Series Paper) I chose is different to coordinate with the color palette I chose. The DSP in the card beow is from the Sun Prints 12″x12″ DSP. I also chose to add a litte piece of cardstock behind the vellum in the upper right hand corner to help the sentiment show up better against the dark DSP. Lastly I decided to stamp, die cut and add some cute Polished Pink coconuts for a pop of color.
In this last card the Daffodil Delight DSP piece is from the Design A Daydream 12″x12″ Host Reward DSP. I also added embellishments from the Glossy Dots Assortment in Daffodil Delight.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 13th. Our theme will be “Create Your Own Background” when our Design Team creates a background using any technique they wish, such as stencils, stamping, watercolor, embossing but not DSP.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja