Here I made 4 cards with some fun and easy simple stamping. These come together super quick with minimal supplies.
Watch this video short to see how to stamp all 4 card fronts at once using a single sheet of Basic White Cardstock. While there are 5 different ink colors shown, I only end up using two (Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue). You can get a wide range of color from a single color by stamping off to create various shades.
- Find center of the sheet and make a small pencil mark
- Start stamping the background images in the center of the sheet
- Work your way outwards from the center going both horizontally and vertically
- Once you have your background images stamped, cut into 4 card fronts that each measure 4.25″x5.5″
- Stamp focal images where desired
- Stamp sentiment
Card 1 – Lighthouse Happy Birthday
Here I trimmed down the front card panel and lined everything up on the left side of the card base to create a slightly offset look.
Card 2 – You Are My True North
Here I trimmed the card front horizontally into 3 sections to highlight the sentiment.
Card 3 – Set Sail
No trimming on this one, just clean, simple and centered.
Card 4 – Let Hope Be Your Anchor
Here I trimmed the card front panel vertically into 3 sections. I adhered the left side first, trimmed and placed the other two accordingly.
I hope you enjoyed this #simplestamping project as much as I did making it.