Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop in 2022! This month, the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
A Friendly Hello
This card was made using the Sale-A-Bration Friendly Hello Stamp Set and coordinating Designer Series Paper and the Hello Embossing folder. I wanted the large Hello to stand out so I used a sponge dauber to apply some Granny Apple Green ink as it coordinates with the DSP flags I made. To make it pop even further I used the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to outline portions of the same Hello.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash when our team creates birthday projects to celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
11 thoughts on “Hello! It’s the Sale-A-Bration Time Pals Blog Hop”
Love the Hello! That’s a great extra touch!
Tricia, beautiful card! Love the embossed section with highlighted “hello.”
Cool trick to highlight the “hello” Tricia! That’s one to keep in mind for future use! Thanks!
Really pretty card, Tricia! Great idea to highlight the “hello.”
Love the banner detail! Thanks for sharing.
Love the texture you added to this beautiful palette of colors Tricia. Great way to put your own stamp on a Friendly Hello;)
I love your card Tricia! It’s so soft and pretty!
Great combination of products! I wasn’t sure if I wanted the Friendly Hello bundle but now I can’t wait to play with them.
Such a pretty card, Tricia! Love that stamp set and I always learn a new technique from you! Thank you for being part of the blog hop this month.
Simple, sweet and be beautifully soft, Tricia. Love this design to display the stamped background.
Love this combination of colors, textures, and patterns. It’s luscious!