Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I wanted to highlight how rich and beautiful this Designer Series Paper is. I took a little craft notebook and covered it with the DSP, then I built some flowers using the Blossom Builder Punch for the corners. I used the Calypso Coral Extra Thick Baker’s Twine to add texture to the center of the flowers. Wanting to add a little more I used the Brushwork Alphabet stamp to stamp “notes” and place in the lower right hand corner. A simply elegant yet useful gift!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Today’s Supply List:
6 thoughts on “It’s a Pattern Party! – Pals Blog Hop”
Beautiful gift Tricia! This paper makes it look like you spent hours on it. TFS, my friend.
Love the notebook, Tricia! And you have given me an idea of how I can finish my neverending card sample made in the same paper. And my stamp set for the Brushwork Alphabet arrives tomorrow…. Yay. Thanks for sharing!!
Your project is very lovely. Great choice of DSP.
great idea… I have covered the larger composition notebooks before… but find I only end up keeping them for myself 🙂
Thanks again for the beautiful entry into the hop!
Such a beautifully covered notebook, Tricia! Can’t wait to use my Brushwork Alphabet, love how your sentiment looks.
Really cute note book. I also love brushwork alphabet!