Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Home for the Holidays”. We really hope that you enjoy and are inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Star of Joy
Today’s project features the Christmas Season bundle which I used to decorate a corrugated metal star. This sweet holiday decor piece is guaranteed to bring joy to my home this season.
Simply stamp, die cut and decorate star to your liking. Easy peasy!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 8th. Our theme will be “My Favorite Things” with our design team showcasing some of their favorite products from any catalog they choose.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Annette Elliott at AESTAMPS A LATTE
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
Today’s Supply List:
Other Supplies: Dollar Tree Corrugated Metal Star
12 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Christmas Season Star of Joy”
This is adorable and a great idea! Thank you for the inspiration!
Fun way to snaz up a tin star.
What a great idea! Turned out fantastic.
Terrific project Tricia! A pleasure to see how you put your own stamp on our Pals Hop!
Very creative, Tricia! A fun project!
I want one…so adorable!
Great idea with the star Tricia. Love it!!
What a great idea! I love your homemade star decoration!
What a great piece of art, Tricia! I really love this pretty star and all of the sweet details. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.
So pretty!! I see a trip to Dollar Tree for some corrugated metal stars in my near future! Wonderful! TYFS!
Love the project Trisha… especially the tin! Thank you for hopping with us this month.
Very pretty! Such a great idea!