Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Create Your Own Background. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Pocket Card with Splendid Thoughts
Creating your own background instead of using Designer Series Paper is easy and fun! Here I created my own background for this beautiful pocket card featuring the Splendid Thoughts stamp set with a few techniques.
- Layering Cardstock
- Dry Embossing with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder
- Stamped Embossing with the Copper Embossing Powder
I love how the Copper Embossing Powder adds shine and texture. The Hive 3D Embossing Folder creates such beautiful dimension that you can’t help but run your fingers over it. Try creating your own background with some or all of these techniques today!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 10th. Our theme will be Seasons’ Greetings, where we will showcase projects inspired by our favorite seasonal time of the year.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
9 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Create You Own Background with Splendid Thoughts”
I love your card. And definitely agree on the copper embossing powder! Oh my that is so pretty. Thank you for the ideas.
Terrific project Tricia! Lovely textural details. Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our Hop!
Tricia, I love your choice of the stamp with embossing powder! Great pocket card design too!
Your card is beautiful! I always love a unique fold.
Beautiful card and unique fold. I love the way you used the copper embossing powder by offsetting it from the stamping. Gorgeous!
I love card idea with the beautiful pocket. The embossing powder makes it so rich with all the pretty elements!
Very pretty card and love the copper embossing with the stamping. 🙂
I agree that it is hard to keep my hands off the embossed Hive 3D EF. Absolutely over the moon with you card design and the pull out message insert.
So pretty Tricia. I love the copper embossing on your great fold!!