Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Fall is My Happiest Season
Currently dreaming of fall and the much cooler temps it will bring here to the desert (Tucson, AZ). This week’s average temperature is 107 degrees. The Love of Leaves Bundle got me thinking of fall and all the beautiful leaves as they change colors. The dies in this bundle create a lovely stitched look. You can see the Very Vanilla Cardstock base has stitched lines coming down from the top, this comes from a large die in the set that could be used for portrait or landscape cards.
You can see the stitched leaves in more detail in the closeup below. I created the envelope and large card leaf, using the baby wipe technique with Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry and Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Today’s Supply List:
19 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Fall is My Happiest Season”
WOW! Love your envelope! That DSP shines!!!
The foil touches are a perfect compliment! Very pretty!
Pretty, Tricia! The baby wipe technique is perfect with these leaves!
Happy to see your stamp on fall leaves Tricia! Love the mottled, real-life colors you achieved here:)
Perfect card! The ‘baby wipe’ ink pad technique always creates such fun mottled colors on autumn leaves.
I love the look of the leaves with the baby wipe technique, gorgeous!
Gorgeous card Tricia! Using the baby wipe technique for the leaves is genius! It gives them such a realistic look.
Tricia, this card is wonderful! Love the combination of foil with the baby wipe leaves. The envelope is cool (which is the weather I wish for you soon)!
Pingback: PALS August Blog Hop - My Happiest Season - Stampin' Mojo
What a pretty fall card, Tricia. Love the layout and technique.
Pingback: Snowmen are My Favorite Season - Pals Blog Hop - Stamping with Avery's Owlery
Love what you did with the leaves, Tricia! And, the envelope is beautiful too!
Beautiful Tricia! Your leaves are wonderful.
Pingback: Mr. Moose Gift Card Holders for the Pals Blog Hop - Aromas and Art
Pingback: What do the Pals Blog Hop, #MojoSketch543, and the Grinch have in common? - Just Peachy Stamping
Pingback: Love of Leaves Hello Card: Pals Blog Hop | Stampin' Pretty
Pingback: Have a Hoot with the Pals Blog Hop! | Stampin' Hoot
Pingback: Harvest Blessings - Pals Blog Hop | Queen B Creations
Pingback: Fall is My Happiest Season for the PALS Blog Hop - The Stamping Ninja