Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “It’s the Sentiment That Counts” – showcasing new or favorite sentiments as the focal point of their project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am dreaming of fall and cooler temps. Is it starting to feel like fall where you are? We wish here in southern Arizona! Summer hibernation is almost over and we’ll all be out and about soon. This week is below a hundred so that is a step in the right direction.
I wanted to make a funny card to say hello to a friend and this sentiment from the Spooktacular Bash stamp set really fit the bill. It made me giggle and is sure to put a smile on her face.
Wanting to showcase the sentiment, I stamped it on vellum, heat embossed and added one of the beautiful scroll frames from the Ornate Frames Dies to really make it stand out.
Lastly, I plan to write quite a bit but I never send a naked inside or envelope!
Not just for Halloween – Remember to think outside the box and get the most out of your stamps and dies!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share “My Favorite Season” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Today’s Supply List:
10 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – It’s the Sentiment That Counts”
Your card is adorable. I love the sentiment on vellum. You nailed that and made it really shine. I too love to stamp on envelopes.
Hey, ghoul friend! So fun, Tricia.
I Love that sentiment!!! Adorable!
Great card for your friend, Tricia! It will definitely make her smile!
Fun Halloween card, Tricia! Your friend will LOVE this!
OMGosh, Tricia… this makes me smile! Perfect card for the sentiment hop!!
Love it! I immediately smiled when you card came on the screen!
So cute Tricia! Love the black embossing on vellum!!
Anyone would LOVE to receive this card! Awesome Tricia! I don’t think I’ve ever heat embossed on Vellum, so I learned something new too!
Pingback: Genuine Gems - Sending Awesome Your Way | Queen B Creations