Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
One of my favorite things to layer up is the mini pizza boxes! They are so cute and the possibilities of what to put inside them are endless. Here I filled it with a sewing kit. I think this sheet of DSP from Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper fits the bill perfectly.
Sew many fun and cheery colors in this DSP. Did you see what I did there?
You can really see all the layers from this angle. There are 2 on the top of the box, 4 on the belly band and 2 on the inside as seen in the first photo above.
I hope I have inspired you to break out a mini pizza box and layer it up!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
Today’s Supply List:
10 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Layer it Up!”
What a cute idea! You “sewed it up” in adorable layers!
Such a sweet little box, Tricia!
Tricia, your sewing kit is such a great idea! Super cute the way you decorated it!
Love this! What a perfect gift idea! You are “sew” clever!
What a great idea, Trish! There are guest rooms, college dorms, etc that could make use of this even outside of the sweet gift possibility. Well done, Pal!
What a clever idea! I love this. Thank you for the great inspiration Tricia!
Absolutely the cutest sewing kit I have ever seen, Tricia! Great idea and perfectly layered!
What a darling idea. That would make a great graduation gift.
Very cute! Such a sweet idea for a new person or a person needing a starter sewing kit.
I just love the pizza box filled with sewing articles.
Where did you find the small spools of thread? 9 in a box they must be pretty small.
I would love to try it as a stocking stuffer this Christmas.