Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Paper Blooms Tag Box
It’s to Sale-A-Brate with the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper! I’ve used this DSP to make this fun and easy tag box.
This gorgeous DSP coordinates with the In Bloom Bundle on page 45 of the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and you can earn it FREE with a qualifying purchase ($50.00 US).
Let’s make it!
Cut a piece of DSP to 3″ x 9″ and score at the 4″ and 5″ marks.
Cut 2 pieces of DSP to 2″ x 2″ and score both pieces at the 1/2″ and 1-1/2″ marks.
Take a ruler and pencil and mark each corner. I use my cutting mat squares as guides for this part. Once you have all 4 corners done, cut away each of them.
Next you will use your bone folder at each score line. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to each side of the 2″ x 2″ pieces as show below.
I would advise decorating the front before adhering the sides. I’ve decorated mine using the coordinating In Bloom Bundle. I just love those stitched dies! Isn’t the paper bow die just the cutest?
Punch a hole in the middle of the tag tops by simply lining them up, holding gently and hole punching. You can see below how the small 2″ pieces are adhered to make the tag box.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
Today’s Supply List:
10 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Let’s Sale-a-brate with Paper Blooms!”
I love this cute project! The paper is beautiful and the little flowers are the stars! Of course I had said I did not need that bundle. ♀️
Great fun to see how you put your stamp on Sale-A-Bration!
So cute, I love those stitched dies!
Tricia, this is just the cutest idea! I love the colors and that flower arrangement too. Thanks for sharing the instructions
Sweet project…love the flowers and how you coordinated it all!
Darling idea, Tricia! That last photo really shows it off beautifully!
Absolutely adorable — I love these stitched flowers — you’ve sold me on this bundle. Cute treat box design!
This little giftie is adorable! I have to get this great bundle. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month. Happy Sale-A-Bration!
Love this cute little gift box Tricia! It may be small but it packs a big WOW!
Such a cute little box. I love that Navy print with your flower choice.