Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I wanted to do a slightly different version of a dutch fold card where I used a circle instead of an oval. I fussy cut the flowers from the Share What You Love Specialty DSP.
Here is what it looks like open and standing. Basically the 2 bottom flaps act like a plate stand of sorts for the circle. I can see why this is done with an oval as the elongated shape would be longer and fit a tad better. It never hurts to experiment and try new things though. LOL!
Here is the card completely open so you can see how it was cut and scored. I used 1 piece of card stock for the back and just cut away what I didn’t need. You could make it easier by just attaching a strip on the bottom instead.
Thank you for stopping by. Please continue through the hop below to Su Mohr’s blog.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
May Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
Today’s Supply List: