Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Favorite Things.” The Design Team will be showcasing their favorite products from any of the current products and you might even see some sneak peeks, as well! We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My Favorite Things
Oh man, how do I even choose when Stampin’ Up! offers so many of my favorite things! Today I am going to share my current favorite thing which is Stampin’ Blends. It is so relaxing after a long day at the office to sit and simply color your stress away and head to that happy place.
My card gives you a sneak peek of one of the beautiful line art stamps in the “In The Moment” Cling Stamp Set that will be available January 3, 2022 from the upcoming Mini Catalog. I colored the image with Stampin’ Blends and added just a hint of Wink of Stella on the window panes. I picture her gazing out the window into a forest of winter trees.
- You can see all of the pieces and measurements in the picture below.
- The little dotted snow that I stamped in Night of Navy on the card base, the inside Basic White piece and the envelope came from the “Nature’s Beauty” Stamp Set.
- I created the background with the tree mask from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Rich Razzleberry, a Blending Brush and the Stampin’ Chalk Marker.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 12th. Our theme will be “Time to Sale-A-Brate” when our Design Team will showcase items from Sale-A-Bration as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
FREE SHIPPING WEDNESDAY, DEC 8 ONLY!!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! Qualifying total is before shipping and tax.
6 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – My Favorite Things – Blends In The Moment”
Your coloring is awesome! And I love the layout.
I’m right with you on relaxing and coloring Pal! Love seeing your stamp on favorite things:) Happy Holidays Tricia!
Love your colors and beautiful coloring!
Love your amazing color on the window scene!
Great scene Tricia! Love the details, including the snow-topped tree limbs.
Great minds think alike – I’m in love with the Stampin’ Blends too! Great card!