Welcome to the Pals October, 2018 Blog Hop. It’s a spooky time of year so watch out for “Wicked Folds” while you hop from blog to blog. We promise not to be too scary.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I would have to say that this is more of a wicked “easy” fold. This little cutie measures 2.5″x3.5″ when folded shut as seen here:
When it is open it measure 10″x3.5″ as seen here:
You will need to cut the following pieces:
- 1-piece of 10″x3.5″ Coastal Cabana – score every 2.5 inches and flip each time so that you get mountains and valleys.
- 2-pieces of 2-3/8″x3-3/8″ Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used the Calypso Coral striped side for the back layer.
- 2-pieces of 2-3/8″x3-3/8″ Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- 2-pieces of 2-1/4″x3-1/4″ Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used the Coastal Cabana flower and butterfly side for the front layer.
- 1-piece of 4″ Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.
- 1-piece of 4″ Calypso Coral Sheer Ribbon.
Stamp the 2 Whisper White Cardstock pieces as shown below and assemble as shown in the second picture above. Once assembled, simply attach the ribbons to the Galvanized Clip and slide over the right side to keep the card closed. You may have to slightly bend the clip to accommodate the paper.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found this little cutie wickedly easy & fun!
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. November is time for “Anything But a Card” where the Pals will feature creations suitable for holiday gifting. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
Today’s Supply List: