Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Happiest Season”. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am a happy girl whenever it isn’t over a hundred degrees here in the desert, so I am going with winter for my happiest season! Mainly I just wanted to play with the super cute Penguin Place Bundle and the Sale-A-Bration Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper. Don’t you just love all these adorable winter friends!?
This little notebook will have the job of helping me keep track of holiday gifts and gatherings. I even made a little pocket in the very back to house receipts whether it is the one from the store or UPS for the gift shipment. I don’t know about you, but I have a tendency to hide gifts and forget about them. Since it will get a lot of use and live in my purse most of the time, the outside and penguin dangle are laminated to help prevent wear and tear.
Penguin Notebook Flip Through
Below is a page by page flip through so you can take a “cool” stroll through my little notebook. I know it will be bringing me smiles all winter long!
- Cut 6 Basic White pieces at 2.5″x4.5″ – Group 1 with with two of the pieces below and stamp as desired.
- Cut 11 Basic White pieces at 2.5″x2″ – Group 2 with one of the pieces above and stamp as desired. Note 1 page only has 1 due to large polar bear cut out.
- Cut 6 pieces of desired pattern 6″x6″ from the Penguin Playmates DSP – Fold in half, burnish, round all four corners.
- Fussy cut animals and punch penguins as desired.
- Cut 1 piece of desired pattern at 6″x1-3/4″ – Score at1/4″ on 3 sides. This will be the pocket inside the back flap.
- Cut 1 piece of desired pattern from the Penguin Playmates DSP at 6″x8″. Be mindful of reverse pattern and orientation.
- Score at 3-1/8″, 3-5/8″, 6-7/8″
- Round all corners.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 8th. Our theme will be “Focus on the Sentiment” when our Design Team creates a project showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – YOU ARE HERE
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Today’s Supply List
I also used the additional supplies listed below.
- Matte Laminate Sheet/Pocket
- Velcro Dots
18 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Penguin Place Notebook”
Very cute notebook! I can’t wait to use the Textures & Frames Stamp set now that I have seen it in action.
Terrific project Tricia! Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our hop Pal!
Cute idea. I like how you used the other animals.
Tricia, your notebook is too cute! What a great idea!
Such a fun and cute project! I’m inspired to try a notebook, maybe for club members. They would love it. Thanks for sharing!
So awesome Tricia…I want one!
Oh goodness that is so adorable!
This is so cute, and a wonderful idea! I can’t wait to give it a try!
Love it! I’m with you girlfriend…. 100 degrees… NOT! Thank you for hopping with us.
This is such an awesome project, Tricia. I’m amazed at all the fun details. I’m sure you will really enjoy it.
Love the notebook. Your use of the Penquin DSP is spot on.
This is brilliant, Tricia! Love the idea of laminating it too.
This little notebook is absolutely adorable Tricia! I love that you laminated the penguins too, brilliant!!
Love this notebook, Tricia. It’s a perfect piece for the Penguin Playmates DSP. Thank you for the tutorial, also. This is an adorable project!
So clever … and darling! Love how you show us such fun projects, Trisha!
Wow, Tricia, I absolutely love this adorable notebook and am so glad you laminated it to keep looking good. This turned out so cute and would love to give it a go soon. Thank you for joining the hop this month!
Oh I love this, as soon as my son is back at school I hope to get a few notebook covers done. Not sure I could get dne what you did here! Fantastic!
Wow Tricia! Your notebook is so darling and creative!