We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B“ themes such as Birthday, Bride or Baby. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I was thinking Bride right away after I received the Summer Sorbet set. The cake was begging to be paired with the new Rich Razzleberry Ombre Stampin’ Pad. Here is my card, perfect for a bride to be.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore
Today’s Supply List:
13 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop: Pick a “B”: Birthday, Bride, Baby”
Tricia… adorable card with that ombre wedding cake in Rich Razzleberry!
Lovely wedding card! The ombre ink looks great with this stamp set!
Absolutely perfect! The cake, the texture of the embossing folder, just everything. Fabulous job on that cake. I was on the fence with this set, but you are putting me over Tricia.
Tricia, this stamp set didn’t really “speak” to me. Obviously it did to you. This is beautiful!
beautiful… love the ombre look!
Beautiful card and all the details are so pretty! Love how the emboss folder looks behind the cake!
Love the ombre look to this bride card! Wonderful effect, Tricia!
Great card Tricia!
Pretty wedding card, Tricia! Love the Rich Razzleberry ombre!
Beautiful! I wish I could work the thread as wonderfully as you do.
I love what you did with this card-it’s so pretty! I would love to share this on my blog for ‘My Crafty Friends Monday’ (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn’t share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
Thank you so much! I would be honored. Please share away.
Pingback: My Crafty Friends Monday featuring Summer Sorbet by Stampin' Up: StampingJo.com