Welcome to the Pals’ March Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because ”Spring has Sprung” – at least on our blog hop if not outside! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My project inspiration came from two things, color and scrap pieces! Since this month’s hop is Spring themed I chose bright colors. This adorable little pizza box is holding 6-3×3 cards and matching envelopes.
The back row of cards were made from scrap pieces. I glued down the 3 colors (Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Flirty Flamingo) of scraps to Whisper White cardstock. Once I had everything glued, I used the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the front of this cutie.
Here you can see the entire Spring ensemble! How can that much cuteness fit in one tiny box?
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Families First” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs YOU ARE HERE
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Roseanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
Today’s Supply List:
20 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Spring Has Sprung”
I love the colors and great idea. This would be a super little gift.
Thank you, Jackie!
What a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Jeanie!
Adorable set of notes cards, Tricia and I love your color choices! Well done!
Thank you, Katy! These colors jumped right out at me.
Great project, Tricia! That little pizza box holds more than one would think!
Thanks, Su! It sure does.
Love the graphic design feel and bold colors on this set, Tricia!
Thank you so much, Rosanne!
Tricia, this is such a fun set of cards! I love the color trio you chose, bright and sunny 🙂 Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, Jennifer!
This set is fabulous, Tricia! So very bright and happy.
Thank you, Terri!
Tricia, you have so much creativity! I really love this cute gift set. I have this stamp set and haven’t used it yet. This would be a great CASE for me. Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you so much Debbie! I realized I hadn’t used this and thought that I better get to it. LOL! It was so fun and easy to work with.
Stunning, my friend!!
Thank you, Patti!
Pingback: Pals March 2019 Blog Hop - Spring Has Sprung! - All Night Stamping
This color combination is so fun and bright! It reminds me of spring!