Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Sunflower Art from the Garden
I created this beautiful and fun wall art piece using the Celebrates Sunflowers Bundle, a piece of cardboard, cut up old jeans and some embellishments. I love to repurpose stuff and I saw the perfect opportunity for some old jeans that were way past the donate point. The art board was made by cutting a 5.5″ square out of denim and adhering to a 4″ square piece of cardboard and adding some Bumblebee Ribbon to the back for hanging. Decorate and enjoy!
Here is a close up of all the beautiful details. The sentiment is from the Rooted In Nature stamp set.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Today’s supply list:
18 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Sunflower Art from the Garden”
What a great idea! And a beautiful project. I see a case on this idea. Thank you for sharing!
I have to ditto Jackie’s comments! I love how you can think “outside the box”, Tricia! Already pinned for a future CASE
Super cute, Tricia — I love your use of the denim, and the color combination that goes along with it. So clever!
What a fun item and great idea, love finding realistic ways of recycling and this is right on the button. Thanks for sharing
Oh Dear, you just moved this bundle up on my wishlist. I love the idea of little hanging pieces of art. hmmmm…..
Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on this theme with such a vibrant, positive project! Can’t wait to play with Celebrate Sunflowers myself!
Tricia, this is adorable!
Pingback: Gorgeous Posey for the Pals Blog Hop - Stamping with Avery's Owlery
You are so talented! Love your 3D project! Your sunflower is beautiful!
Such a cute decor item! The way you cut up and placed the sentiment strips is so much fun and really adds so much movement to the sunflower.
Oh, this is lovely, Tricia! I’ve been thinking about using fabric on cards myself, and your project is just showing how wonderful they can work together. I love that bold contrast between the dark denim and the bright bumblebee paper!
So cute! I love that you incorporated jeans into it, they go great with the sunflower!!
Denim and sunflowers…such a winning combination. This is an awesome project, Tricia!
Such a wonderful piece of wall art, Tricia! Love how creative you are with your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Fun!!
Pingback: Pals Blog Hop - Celebrate Sunflowers Fun Fold Birthday - Heartfelt Stamping
Pingback: Prized Peony Thank You Card for the Pals Blog Hop | Stampin' Pretty
Pingback: Jar of Flowers - Pals Blog Hop | Queen B Creations
Pingback: Prized Peony Just Because for the PALS Blog Hop - The Stamping Ninja