Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
1 Sheet of 6×6, 1 Stamp Set = 6 Tags, 3 Holidays
I took 1 double sided 6×6 from the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper and the Festive Post Stamp Set and created 6 tags for 3 different holidays. Here are all 6 tags. They are all 2″ wide. the 3 long measure 5″ in length and the 3 short measure 3.5″ in length.
Here are 2 Christmas or Winter tags. Notice how I used the bottom of the banner of the long tag on the top of the short tag.
Here are 2 Halloween tags. I turned the 6×6 Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper over to reveal the orange and black plaid used here. Isn’t it perfect for Halloween! Don’t worry, I adhered Whisper White Thick Cardstock to the back of each tag so you only see the side that shows.
Here are the last 2 for Valentine’s or any other time you want to share a little love.
The Festive Post is a great set! You really get a lot of bang for your buck and it pairs beautifully with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. You can see I used the punch on the 3 long tags.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
Today’s Supply List: