Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! We’re showcasing our favorite new products from 2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It was a hard decision on deciding which of the amazing Sale-A-Bration products to share with you as there are so many wonderful products to chose from this year. I am super excited to share two of what I feel to be the prettiest. I am showcasing the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set along with the matching Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper on my card below. The paper is so pretty that I couldn’t choose one piece or side and decided to cut various 1 and 1.5 inch pieces to pop up in the background above the Gorgeous Grape piece. I think it makes for a great background. I layered the embossed sentiment and Lily pieces and finished my project off with a few of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 12th, for our Art From The Heart blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects made from the heart for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at Lucky Dog Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Today’s Supply List:
11 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Time to Sale-A-Brate”
Oh My! This is gorgeous! The Gorgeous Grape and pieces of DSP are a great and unusual pairing. I see a CASE here! Thank you for sharing.
Very clever use of the DSP in the background! Love it!
Great card! I think the sentiment goes with it perfectly!
Your card is so pretty Tricia and such a good use of this beautiful paper!
Fabulous design, Tricia! Love all those pretty squares!
Tricia, your color combination is so striking! I love the use of the squares!
Beautiful blocks of color on this card — lovely!
Absolutely stunning card with a fantastic layout, Tricia! It’s so unique and showcases that gorgeous paper perfectly.
I absolutely love how you used the DSP in squares on your background, Tricia!
Gorgeous! I love how you cut the DSP into little pieces and showed some of each.
Pingback: Pals Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop | Queen B Creations